Friday, July 3, 2015

Rant #1-You sent Me Flying



You Sent Me Flying...Well I ranted in response to somebody else's rant on Facebook. I must not be a very good ranter. I got a total of one "like".  Anyway-here's my rant.



I'm tired of unlimited funding for candidates campaigns, I am tired of paying twice as much for health care, and higher education as the rest of the world, I am tired of people being unwilling to pay for the pointless wars we fight, or pay for the roads and bridges we drive on,I am tired of federal intrusion into local schools, I am tired of mid-level public college administrators making 400 grand, I am tired of mass killings in our schools,I am tired of people being expected to be at work 24 hours a day while the French have six weeks of vacation. I am tired of the lack of mutual respect in civil discourse, I am tired of people replacing science with ideology, I am tired of the government spying on me  (but not tired of them spying on you) I am tired of CEO's making hundreds of millions a year , when working class people can't even get paid benefits. I am tired of Republicans and Democrats who are unwilling to move beyond their  myopia on immigration, I am tired of mean spirited radio hosts who spew hate, I am tired of Kim Kardashian, and I am tired of overpriced baseball players and billion dollar stadiums. I'm not sure who to blame all this on-but I think there is plenty of blame to go around for Democrats, Republicans, and Independents.




No comments:

Post a Comment