Saturday, July 4, 2015

Book review-Giggle More, Worry Less by Dr.Gregory Parkinson.



 This is a new book about parenting. It is written  by one of  my pediatricians (it takes a whole team of pediatricians to take care of my children.) If you judge a book by it's cover-it's got to be good. For who doesn't like green grass and a sunny day.  I like milkshakes too, but I guess they couldn't find a picture of a milkshake.     I haven't actually read the whole book. I can't read, but if I could read I would tell you that  It's a  wonderful book that focuses on new parents and new babies &toddlers.  But anyway, this book must be good, for Dr. Parkinson has got more witty sayings and aphorisms than any doctor I ever met. Here's one -"There are million ways to feed a child but only five really matter."  Here's another: "Children keep you young-but first they make you old."  Must be true for Dr. Parkinson has three children and he still doesn't look a day over thirty even though he has been a doctor for over twenty years.    And if you judge a book by it's cover-it's got to be good. For who doesn't like green grass and a sunny day.  I like milkshakes too, but I guess they couldn't find a picture of a milkshake. Just not Strawberry Milkshakes. I don't like Beer either too much...OK with Sunsets though. Yeah-the article is over. Sure is... Milkshakes-got to love them..

http://www.amazon.com/Giggle-More-Worry-Less-Pediatricians/dp/1508947295

 Dr. Parkinson.


No comments:

Post a Comment