Sunday, May 12, 2019

Taylor Swift Steps Out to the Combination Taco Bell/KFC/Pizza Hut!

Taylor Swift 's Cottage in L.A.

Let's look on a scene  from Taylor Swift's mansion . Taylor is talking to Bill, her new  head of security.
That's Bill-right there beyond Taylor.

"Look, Harry ..I need to talk to you! said Taylor Swift

"It's Bill, Ma'am" said her security guard.

"I am miss not a ma'am. Anyway, Bill-   I need to get out of here. I need to be alone. No guards!"

"Miss Swift, I wouldn't recommend going out alone. We wouldn't want anyone out there touching things they shouldn't be touching."

"I'll be O.K"

"Are you sure? You don't   even want to bring your squad?  I hear that Lorde is around", said Bill.

"Don't worry I will go in disquise.  I have got this covered."
 Taylor slipped away to her dressing room and was back in a flash with new makeup, new curly hair, demure dress, and an acoustic guitar."What do you think, Bill"

"I don't get it, Miss Swift."

"It's me from  my country music period."

 "Your what? "

"Bill, you  don't remember my country music period? "

"I don't follow the music scene. The agency that hired me wanted nobody who could turn out secretly to be a crazed fan."

"Well, Bill  I was really big in country music when I started.  Back then I looked like this! " Taylor dramatically  turned around in around with her made up squinty eyes and now curly hair.

 "But , Miss you still you look you."

 "Do I.   Well, of course I look like me, I'm the same  girl I used to be." She broke into song as she headed to the front door.



 "Bill, could you have somebody bring up my old beaten up Escalade. "said Taylor.

"Yes, miss.  Can you at least tell me where you are going?" said Bill.

 I'm going to  go get some KFC, they tell there is a new combination TACO Bell/KFC/Pizza Hut!.


So, the world's biggest popstar took a spin  around town to check out L.A.'s new combination KFC/Pizza Hut/Taco Bell. Taylor  was going to go inside-but at the last minute chickened out.

"Welcome to the New High Tech Pizza Bell (sic). Can I take your order?" said Alejandro-the drive through cashier.

Taylor cracked her window just a smidge and disguised her voice into a country twang.-"Yes -hon,  I would  like the 5 dollar fillup  with the free Grand opening Diet Pepsi special."

"Need any sauce with that?"

"No- just some salt."

"That will be $343.20. Pull on Up" said the Alejandro, the cashier.

"$343.20 !! Damn dude -Are you on something?" Taylor's  Southern accent was gone.

"M'aam you are  Katy Perry-the pop star are you not? "

Taylor Swift nearly died.
"Oh-no. Oh-no-no-no!" said Taylor as she shook her head.

The cashier  started talking to Juana, the manager, "Juana -didn't you say that was somebody famous in my  driveup? I think it's Katy Perry or Justin Bieber or somebody-they have a fancy truck with gold plated chrome-but I can't see who they are beneath all  the tint."

"Yes.  Alejandro that is a celebrity.  Look at your customer screen -it will tell you who it is.
Remember , our new system recognizes the customers before they come up through advanced  facial recognition."

"I'm sorry Juana, I don't get this new system.  Let me look. Oh I see it now  it  says T-a--s-w-I-f-t. What's that? I don't get it."
Taylor brook into the training session, "Look dude, could you just get the manager to come over here-!"
Juana, the manager ran over.  "Good afternoon Mrs. Swift, I'm Juana. Welcome to the new High Tech Pizza Hut/KFC/Taco Bell!"

"How is it your charging me 343.20 dollars?" asked Taylor.

"Yes that's our new California mandated  Equity pricing.  Everybody pays what they can afford.We charged you 5.00 plus 150.00 for the equity price."

"But then it should only be $155.00?  said Taylor.


Juana looked at the screen-"Yes, I see that there is also the scalper's markup that's an additional $145.00
  And ... there's the $10 dollar fee for Ticket Master, and the ten dollar facility charge.
Oh and  the $23.20 state meal tax. "Actually you made out pretty good-we just had somebody from Big Pharma in here. He had to pay over 12,000.00 dollars."

"That's outrageous.  I'm sorry I will not pay these kind of prices! I will go to McDonalds-they usually comp my meals because they know how lucky they are to have me as a customer."

"I'm sorry to hear that," said Juana.

"You should be sorry" said Taylor.

Alejandro  came up and  butted his head  out of the drive through window. He shoved the classic Katy Perry CD- Teenage Dream in Miss Swifts face. "Oh by the way, Miss  Perry  can I have your autograph-it's for my ailing mother-she's been a big fan of your since "I Kissed A Girl and I Liked it".

"No-you can't have my autograph. In no universe would I ever be Katy Fucking Perry. GOODBYE!" Taylor Swift ratcheted the offending CD back through the window  and sped off.
Alejandro and Juana ducked.
Juana looked down at the customer ID screen-next up was a K.A.P.E.R.R.Y in a pink smart car.

THE END!
Originally published May 12, 2019 By J.C.Bernhardt

No comments:

Post a Comment