Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Prince William goes bald

Going Bald...

 I must say it's been rather traumatic to see Prince William go bald.  And now, apparently he is getting grief from two of the most hated people in the world. Justin Bieber, and Camilla (the hated consort of Prince Charles) have recently suggested that something needs to be done about his hair.   Camilla says he should get a wig, and Bieber suggests that the Prince needs to take Propecia.  He said, "I don't know why he doesn't just get those things, those products. You just take Propecia and your hair grows back. Have you not got it over here?" Hmm...I still think Kate Middleton is better looking than Selena Gomez.

Hot!

Ten years ago Wills  was the world's most eligible bachelor , and now he is this average looking guy with a an advancing bald spot. ( His brother, Harry still has a full head of orange hair. That's rather strange, are we sure they're related?)  One website, had the audacity to suggest that's why he rushed to get Kate to marry him, as if  eventually being the Queen of England wasn't enough for Kate.

 I just don't  like it when people get older, perhaps that's  because my father looked the same almost the whole time I knew him.  I find it weird when one year somebody has hair and a few years later it is all gone. I'm thinking here of Michael Stipe, or Peter Gabriel, or Bruce Willis.  Women  have a different  problem,  there always  just rushing to change their hair color. Is there  a point to this post, no not really. But I do  hope Kate won't be changing her hair color soon. 

Kate please don't dye your hair.!
Sadly, Not Hot....You might have to avert your eyes on this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment